Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Egg Donation and Surrogate Mothers - Designer Babies Part 5

Hey guys! Today's lesson is about Egg Donation and Surrogate Mothers.

What is Egg Donation? Egg Donation is a process in which a woman is put on fertility medication and one or several of her eggs is extracted and sold to a laboratory, where it is fertilized through IVF.

What is a Surrogate Mother? A Surrogate Mother is a woman who carries and gives birth to a child and then gives it completely over to the father and his wife. This way, if the wife is infertile, the father can fertilize another woman's egg, and then custody of the child is passed completely to the father.

Hope this helped!

Lydia

10 comments:

  1. Your blog is sooooooooooooo beautiful!! Like your face!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is sooo boring like you! 😂😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh honey, I am one fun bun. And I was just kidding about your face!! ;)

      Delete
  3. I was just kidding about you. You are not boring and you have very colorful language!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just kidding also!! I can't believe that I called myself a fun bun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't either. You never cease to amaze me. And we're you kidding about my face or do you actually think my face is beautiful?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do realize you're still signed in as me right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete